Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The East Coast Wedding Library Party

Better Late, Than Never...

Check out the pictures from our trip to the NY Wedding Library's Wedding Show! Believe it or not, we learned a lot from the experience and even walked away with a possible vendor ( the smilebooth, see my post about this right here).

Aaron and me were impressed by all of the beautifulness at this show! I've been to a few now and I have to admit, NY was by far the best I've see thus far. The Palace Hotel was gorgeous and was the perfect setting for such a huge event. There were rooms and rooms of vendors, offering services and suggestions on everything from videography (I was so happy we stopped there, because the woman we met convinced Aaron we need a wedding video) to invitations (again, we met another really great gal who sold us on mini-brochure save the dates). 

This was the best wedding show experience I've had! Although I know meeting vendors in my own area (here in DC) will prove much more useful. Nevertheless, thanks so much DIYbride for the free tickets! It was truly a memorable event! 

Please note that I'm unable to attribute every picture to its particular vendor. There were way too many to account for! Visit the Wedding Library's web site for information on all those that were there.

 

  

  

Cute Spring Flower Favors by David Monn
  

  

A Delicious Dessert Table by Amy Atlas Events
  

  

  

Fun Martha Stewart Wedding Crafts
  

  

Personalized Napkins of All Sorts 
  

Love these (the "I do, me too," and the cupcakes, they were delicious)!
  

The Perfect Pink Table Setting:
 

Olive Green Plates = Joy, Joy, Joy
  

We're going to have mantels to decorate too!
  

  

  

 

The Invitation Gurus - Dauphine Press
  
 
We love the brochure, because it includes a lot of information!
 

 
  
Obsessed with this font and monogram
  

  

The Most Delicious Cake EVER by Ron-Ben Israel Bakery
  

 

  

Beautiful Food by New York's Palace Catering
 

Beautiful Cakes
 

Edible Flowers!
  

  

  

  

  

  

 

 

There's more on the way, if you can believe it. I still have pictures of the fashion show to share and also a few of Aaron trying on suit jackets (looking handsome)! Stay tuned for more!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com