Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend

I know I've been promising a bunch of meaty posts lately...

And I swear I'm good for them. I said this last Friday and I'm going to say it again. There's quite a bit going on between changing the wedding date and work. I hope you readers understand! The warm weather isn't helping either. I desperately want to spend time outdoors, rather than inside blogging! You know what that means: I need a new laptop. The one I have is centuries old and I can't stand to wait for it to boot (yes, it's one of thosethat takes 10 years to start up).

Along with the changing seasons, you'll see some changes here as well. 

To name a few, there's a new layout on the way, better navigation, and I'm nixing the New Approach. More on all of that later. For now, here are some pictures to make your heart melt (at least they do mine)! 

This is one of the first flowers that Aaron ever gave me back in 2005!

I took a dozen pictures of it, because I couldn't believe how beautifully it bloomed. A close friend of mine at the time told me her mom always said, "If a man gives you a rose and it blooms beautifully, that means he really loves you!" Turns out my friend's mom was right because 5 years later, the fella that gave me this rose got down on one knee and asked me to spend my life with him..

Ahh... Isn't this the stuff weddings are all about?





Thanks for stopping through!

3 comments:

Heidi@TrulyEngaging said...

oh. my. goodness. EXQUISITE!

Punctuation Mark said...

lovely images... have a great weekend!

Mrs T said...

That is a very pretty rose! What a wonderful sign.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com