Monday, March 08, 2010

Number One Name in Fashion :: Vera Wang

As Promised...

Two words that will make any bride quiver--Vera Wang. Together they develop the phenomena that is couture bridal fashion. We all want couture, but we'd kill for it on our wedding day. No other names make the statement like Vera Wang. It screams, "I am fashionista, hear me roar!" What better place to make the statement than at your wedding? The ultimate expression of you, your partner, and your styles.

The designer who does it best.

Without further ado.

Vera Wang's Spring 2010 Bridal Collection...




 

 

 



  

  

  

 

 

 

  

 
 


 

Which is your favorite?

I love the second-to-last dress. It had a presence on the stage. It definitely took Aaron's breath away, which I hope to do too. However, if I could afford a Vera Wang gown, I think I'd go against the grain and buy the green dress. It was the first dress of the runway show and well, it took my breath away. Hello! It's my color. So if I ruled the world, I'd wear it and have all my bridesmaids wear white. Chich huh? Ah. I wish. I really, really do. A girl can dream, right?

If you could afford any type of wedding gown, what kind would you buy?

3 comments:

dognbird said...

I can't decide on just on- love every dress. Vera FTW!

little luxury list said...

I agree with your choice. Go to sample sales, eBay, preownedweddingdresses.com. You never know! The green dress is awesome - totally do it and you could rewear it for sure!

amber said...

I really like the one with the purple sash. for some reason I have started loving the dresses with the sash around the waist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com