Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day = Green Wedding Inspiration

Happy St. Patty's Day!

This is a great time of year for a girl that loves green. Everyone is wearing it and all of the bloggers are pulling green wedding inspiration! I can't get enough! I wish everyday was filled with such an appreciation for my favorite color. I'm always on the hunt for anything green wedding, and today, there's plenty to go around! So in celebration of that wonderful color, the one color of our wedding palette I've never questioned, and that will never change... some fun green weddings stuff!!



{Photo credit: Project Wedding}

{Invitations by Capture Moments By Amy}


{Photo credit: The Knot}

{Photo credit: Petalena}


{Photo credit: Flickr Member Naoko via The Kitchn}

Are you a fan of the color green?

Was anything green at your wedding?

2 comments:

JazzWhispers said...

We were either going fall and using brown as our base color or going spring and using green! We obviously chose fall, but I still think green in a wedding is so beautiful and fresh, these pictures proved it to me again!

Vanessa@ The White Petal said...

I think whats so wonderful about green is there is shade of it that can fit into any wedding no matter the season. Personally, I love chartreuse and will be incorporating splashes of in in my fall wedding.
Love your site btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com