Monday, March 22, 2010

Dreamy Wedding

Do you ever see pictures of a wedding and think...

"I want mine be just like this?" 

I say that all time. Probably because as a part of my morning routine, I look through a lot of wedding Web sites and blogs, and see a lot of gorgeous images. Whether it's healthy or not, I come across a lot of dreamy weddings and wonder if mine will be as beautiful.

I'm constantly running into what appear to be perfectly executed elements that I'd like my big day to mimic one way or another. Whether it be in the exqusite flower designs, hip bridesmaid dresses, personal touches, or all of the above. 

I have to admit I see the most dreamy weddings on Style Me Pretty. I don't know what it is about Abby Larson and how she snags all these amazing photographs, but there isn't a week that goes by that I don't see at least one, dreamy wedding.

You can imagine my delight and surprise a few weeks ago when the revamp of the Web site made it so that readers, such as myself were able to access all the dreamy wedding photos. I didn't waste anytime right clicking and saving images, although there are more than I know what to do with. Below are images I borrowed from SMP of a wedding I couldn't help by identify with. I love absolutely everything about it...

love the bride's dress.

the pink petals.

 the flower girl's dresses.

the bridesmaid's bouquets.

love the pearls.

the flats. the venue.

the whole shabang.

totally inspiring.

totally organic.

I want mine to be just like this!

















Share dreamy weddings you've seen!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the natural feel of this wedding. I love the back of the bride's dress and the chocolate bridesmaid dresses.

Mrs T said...

Love how soft these images are. They are lovely.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful couple. Those flats are seriously to die for! Have a great weekend!

Aaron said...

Now I can dig this. Especially the color of his suit. It seems a bit casual but it's growing on me.

Grace Community Garden said...

Soft. Pretty. Romantic. Love the florals and the little rosettes on the FG dresses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com