Friday, March 12, 2010

Working On More

Happy Friday all!

I'm working on a bunch of new posts that are chocked full of real relationship advice and real wedding inspiration. I'm also busy planning our engagement party that will be May 15th, just two months from today! I'm really excited about sharing all of this, so that means stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy this eye candy I caught hold of from Style Me Pretty and enjoy your weekend! 








Do you ever get tired of wedding pictures?

Cause I don't!

2 comments:

Meg said...

so pretty! i'm trying so hard not to buy the current martha stewart weddings (because i'm now married and can no longer justify it as a "wedding inspiration purchase) but all the lovely photos are just so beautiful!!

Grace Community Garden said...

aww, love the 'just married' wreath!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com