Friday, January 15, 2010

Wiine Tasting Party

I can hardly concentrate at work because I'm so excited that I'm getting off in two hours and have a night of errands ahead. I know errands aren't supposed to be fun, but I'm looking forward to all the stops I'll be making on the way home tonight.

Pamper Me Time:

First stop is to the nail salon. I don't really need to get my nails done (I do a pretty good job on them myself), but my eyebrows are in desperate need of attention (my feet too). Then it's off to Ross, my usual, payday pitstop! Who doesn't enjoy a little retail therapy?

Just Call Me Sara Lee:

Then I'm heading to the grocery store to pick up my Wii and Wine Tasting Party supplies!! There are so many new recipes that I want to try though, I really need to narrow down my list before I step foot in the store. I know that I'm making german chocolate cupcakes (sinful, I know) and brownies, but with wine, you need something sweet!!


{Photo credit: Cupcakes Take the Cake}

I'm also going to make spinach dip (it's so easy, inexpensive, and everyone likes it), and I'm trying a new recipe for chicken wings.


{Photo credit: Hostess with the Mostess}

I Have a Healthy Side:

It sounds like I'm having a really unhealthy party, but I'm not! I'm also going to have a lot of healthy options for guests (and for myself). I'll have hummus with slices of pita bread, a few low-fat dips, including salsa and hummus and a huge veggie platter.




{Photo credits: Hostess with the Mostess}


{Photo credit: Exclusively Food}

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com