Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Blogging for DCNearlyWeds

I'm so excited...

Because I'm blogging for DCNearlyweds as Miss Columbia Heights!!!!!

It might sound foolish, but I'm thrilled and overjoyed about this! I'm honored actually! I discovered DCNearlyweds over a year ago, scouring the internet (as I often do) for wedding inspiration. I read post after post, unknowing that one day I'd be blogging for them!

There's so much good information on this blog! Especially for couples getting married in the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia area). There are about 25 nearly brides who vary by location, style, and everything else! The blog's archive goes all the way back to 2006, which means there is almost 5 years worth of bride batter to read and be inspired by!



The other exciting part about all this (besides the license to rant on and on about weddings) is that there's actually an audience!! DCNearlyweds has hundreds of followers (may be even thousands)! After just ONE POST with them, I've received 2 comments (sooo exciting)!!!!! I've received the same -- about 2 comments -- over here with 60 POSTS. Needless to say, I'm looking that-a-way for feedback!

I'm thrilled to have my foot in door to an amazing wedding community! I'm elated to be receiving feedback and support from other brides-to-be! There's no doubt 2010 is off to a good start! Please keep an eye out for me on DCNearlyweds and check out their other bloggers too!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com